We are seeking talented and skilled individuals to join our team. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We enjoy nurturing the potential of our workforce and offer regular training opportunities to improve their skillsets to not only benefit us but also to further our employees’ own careers. Join us and work for the longest standing grounds maintenance company in the UK.
- Rewards and Benefits
- Excellent career development
- A positive, innovative and creative culture
- Semi-Annual Bonuses
- Company Pension
- Training and Development with the Ground Control University
Duties will include the following:
- Grass cutting
- Shrub bed & hedge maintenance
- Weed control
- Litter picking
- Gritting / Snow clearance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,720.00 to £23,500.00 /year
- To lead, motivate and instruct teams on site in order to achieve effective results and ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure daily and weekly productivity targets are achieved within the set perimeters.
- Ensure all operations are carried out in accordance with the company or client specifications and that quality standards are met.
- Liaise diplomatically with all clients.
- Completion of internal paperwork, documents, forms as required by the business.
- Make sure all employees are carrying out work in a safe and proper manner, ensuring the correct PPE is being worn in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and current legislation.
- Prior experience in a similar role essential
- Have an eye for perfection
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent rate of pay for the right candidate
- Monthly bonus available depending on performance plus annual bonus
- Overtime available and paid at premium rate